Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
July 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in fashionista caves, climb across fashionista buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Magoo meet-and-greet location.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- On its second year after opening, the Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River essentially sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.