Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction during construction
Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
July 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
An average of two jollies
It's a river built as a tribute to Timon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can run blindly through fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or blood, knee, hair, ribcage, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Walt Disney had a secret suite hidden above this attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of turtles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.