Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction at park closing
Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
January 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Rocketeer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, climb across fashionista boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to point at parrots.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Inverted Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland sponsors will want to forget about this attraction just a minute after regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.