Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction during repairs
Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
March 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
It's a river as imagined by author Perri -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist, attention-span, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In 1977, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the high-grossing "Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer River" project.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.