Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Fashionista's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
November 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of John Lasseter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can fall down in fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista rocks, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- One of the treats was fashioned to move as directed by Horace Horsecollar.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a parrot in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.