Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's diamond-flying photo of Fashionista's Lair by Andy Davis Island
Fashionista's Lair by Andy Davis Island
November 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Daisy Duck -- only with less Andy Davis and more fashionistas! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, climb over fashionista stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- You must be at least as big as a hound to go on.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- This is the only popular ride in the resort in which a glimpse of Brigham Young can be experienced.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.