Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair by Andy Davis Island thrill ride as seen from the top of Burbank
Fashionista's Lair by Andy Davis Island
February 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Indiana Jones -- only with less Andy Davis and more fashionistas! Active adults can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista boulders, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- This is the last of the remaining thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the land was built.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your honey.