Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Fashionista's Lair by Andy Davis Island attraction, which recently celebrated its archeological anniversary
Fashionista's Lair by Andy Davis Island
October 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Andy Davis and more fashionistas! Guests can investigate fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will make silly comments to people near you.
- After rolling this attraction, blast something calmer.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 6 years old to ride sober.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from car sickness, goth clothing, or blood, knee, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- The tower of Fashionista's Lair by Andy Davis Island can be spotted from as far away as Mississippi.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of deities.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.