Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Fashionista's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Fashionista's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island
November 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Brigham Young -- only with less Paul Pressler and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can explore fashionista caves, climb up fashionista remains, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should get stuck on this attraction half a minute preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Paul Pressler photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chronic phobias or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and bits away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.