Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Fashionista's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island attraction at park closing
Fashionista's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island
October 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Paul Pressler and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can investigate fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners should run to this attraction just a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The reference to landlubbers is a movie reference.
- During construction, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.