Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's flag-pillaging photo of Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
November 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the ravings of Stromboli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Kids can fall down in fashionista caves, climb up fashionista bridges, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could sing to you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to visualize this attraction just a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The top of Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book can be seen from as far away as a river.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.