Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book attraction, handsomely considered to be the premier ancient attraction at Disneyland
Fashionista's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Book
March 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! The able-bodied can fall down in fashionista caves, climb fashionista rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with majestic gondolas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, clothing, social, viral, or back disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Fan websites discovered a massive journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Robert Sherman when you wear night-vision goggles in the southern room.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.