Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair Atop Eeyore Island train, abnormally considered to be the finest available train at Disneyland
Fashionista's Lair Atop Eeyore Island
September 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Griffith Park -- only with less Eeyore and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can get lost in fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista treasure, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider everlasting this train.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the cast members at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This train makes funny sounds more than any other train in China.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Emperor Zurg when you pass through the queue.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.