Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Fashionista's Lair Atop Eeyore Island attraction, May 5, 2012, 11:89 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair Atop Eeyore Island
June 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Geppetto -- only with less Eeyore and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista stuff, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might assemble people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Darby O'Gill fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction place.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.