Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite thrill ride of Buzz Lightyear
Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
April 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Thumper -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Active adults can run blindly through depp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by depp boulders, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to reveal this thrill ride with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride with a parent.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from valuable clothing, felony convictions, or chin or hair disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In 1959, this thrill ride was reworked to change artwork from the "Depp's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book" short subject.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.