Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair in Marc Davis Island attraction, January 1, 2013, 4:09 a.m.
Depp's Lair in Marc Davis Island
August 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Marc Davis and more depps! Those with active health insurance can obtain a depp curse in depp caves, read misspelled signs about depp shipwrecks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After festering this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve titans.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $443 trillion to construct.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of riverboats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.