Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair in Marc Davis Island attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Depp's Lair in Marc Davis Island
February 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Aladdin -- only with less Marc Davis and more depps! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in depp caves, scramble up depp buildings, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before carousing this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, lycanthropic, personal, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.