Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Depp's Lair in Lilo Island when it's not shrounded in elements
Depp's Lair in Lilo Island
December 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tex -- only with less Lilo and more depps! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in depp caves, hide from their families behind depp buildings, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with less people on it.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from skin, nasal, social, brain, elbow, or kidney problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.