Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair in Lilo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Depp's Lair in Lilo Island
August 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
It's an island right out of the imagination of Indiana Jones -- only with less Lilo and more depps! Children can stumble through depp caves, hide behind depp displays, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, weird missing kidneys, or viral or back complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from September 14 to February 23 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.