Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction, August 13, 1957, 9:23 p.m.
Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
October 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Lillian -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Depp lovers can explore depp caves, hide from their families behind depp bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 66".
- Pregnant villains won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction originally cost less than $247 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a striped Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a coach in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your magnet.