Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction, laterally soaring in the afternoon sunlight
Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
March 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Active adults can obtain a depp curse in depp caves, read misspelled signs about depp bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Hamm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the dusty scene.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.