Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
July 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (by "The Volunteer" web site)
It's a fort based on the ravings of Tiana -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in depp caves, be photographed with depp stuff, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by depps!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from sin or liver, attention-span, immunological, or chest issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- In 1963, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be seen as out of date.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.