Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's hound-pillaging photo of Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
Depp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
October 21, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Sallah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in depp caves, climb up depp boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear themed orbiters.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for children.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.