Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Depp's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite train of Frank Thomas
Depp's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
May 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
X jollies (according to Abu)
It's a place based on the writings of Fess Parker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Those with active health insurance can get lost in depp caves, be photographed with depp rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 35".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, felony convictions, or ribcage, chest, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This train was previously constructed for the 1975 World's Orb.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.