Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Depp's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave dark ride, June 10, 1967, 2:60 p.m.
Depp's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
September 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more depps! Young ones can stumble through depp caves, climb across depp rocks, and look at a fort made inaccessable by depps!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, your kids will want to try something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Dark ride may be too startling for tweens.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this dark ride may melt.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Depp's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave" can be scrambled to spell " R Adot Pymesse'wt Pa Ocalviaepr."
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.