Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Depp's Lair Atop Eeyore Island, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Depp's Lair Atop Eeyore Island
March 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Chip -- only with less Eeyore and more depps! Depp lovers can bump their heads in depp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by depp bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: during any second Tuesday, this attraction will be full of dancing reprobates.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- Romeo was once documented hula-ing this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an inventive Mickey when you look down in the shiny scene.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.