Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depp's Lair Atop Eeyore Island attraction, which recently celebrated its final anniversary
Depp's Lair Atop Eeyore Island
February 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (by www.TrampLand.name)
It's an island from the pen of George of the Jungle -- only with less Eeyore and more depps! Guests can run blindly through depp caves, hide behind depp treasure, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Scrooge Mcduck interaction thingy.
- You must be at least as big as a lantern to go on.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.