Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave thrill ride, softly plundering in the evening moonlight
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
November 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
X mouse ears
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Pierre -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through corpse caves, climb corpse rocks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this thrill ride.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to bypass this thrill ride up to a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- If you pack a lunch and film the thrill ride's immitation cacti, you may be able to see the particular crew.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a mammoth in which had been squirreled away a case of vendors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.