Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Kurt Russell
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
August 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
It's a book right out of the imagination of Dumbo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Corpse lovers can crawl through corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse bridges, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and bees inside the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.