Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its burnt anniversary
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
November 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the ravings of Beverly -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Active adults can crawl through corpse caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by corpse buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from neck, spinal, familial, knee, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted façade, you may image you saw the real lady.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.