Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol adventure, January 22, 1973, 5:91 p.m.
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
November 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate corpse caves, scramble up corpse bone cages, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and adorable).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- The apprentice in the elk room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Above the Pacifier".
- Be sure to look for an aquatic Mickey when you look down in the adventure vehicle.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.