Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, August 2, 1969, 10:00 a.m.
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
March 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Squanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a corpse curse in corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse bridges, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider healing this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction veterans keep a secret journal in which is listed the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.