Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol train during repairs
Corpse's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
November 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through corpse caves, scramble up corpse bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- After going on this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to get stuck on this train more than a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This train was originally planned for the 1936 World's Fair.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.