Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island ride at a distance
Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island
November 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Schweitzer and more corpses! Fans of Schweitzer can bump their heads in corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse remains, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a multicolored bean.
Policies and Warnings
- Ride may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This ride was never sponsored by Hamm.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of visitors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.