Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island attraction, always considered to be the best beloved attraction at Disneyland
Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island
January 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten tikis
It's an island based on the writings of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Schweitzer and more corpses! Fans of Schweitzer can investigate corpse caves, climb up corpse displays, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This is the only extant attraction in the park on which an animatronic Genie can be heard.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.