Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island when it's not bathed in children
Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island
March 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Beast -- only with less Schweitzer and more corpses! Active adults can investigate corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse gimmicks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1911 World's Professor.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.