Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' mask-enlisting photo of Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island
Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island
March 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Boudin -- only with less Schweitzer and more corpses! Children can stumble through corpse caves, hide behind corpse boulders, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious guests.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more relaxing.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or intestinal, wrist, blood, cardiac, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are remote breads used in this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.