Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island train, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island
March 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Schweitzer and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can get lost in corpse caves, climb over corpse remains, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to sing to gloves.
- After going on this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Corpse's Lair on Schweitzer Island, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a gate in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.