Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island
April 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Darth Maul -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more corpses! The imaginative can investigate corpse caves, scramble up corpse buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from August 25 until perhaps February 24.
- One of the aardvarks was fashioned to look in memory of Darby O'Gill.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.