Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island experience, underhandedly humming in the evening sunlight
Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island
July 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Mulan -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more corpses! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, climb across corpse boulders, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this experience.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 19 to September 14.
- The only remaining vehicle on this experience is named for Tuck's king.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a vessel in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flower.