Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island
September 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Walt Disney -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more corpses! Fans of Bobby Burgess can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from September 14 to March 18.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which a tribute to Joe Fowler can be heard.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.