Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island attraction, which recently celebrated its great anniversary
Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island
December 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Bo Peep -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more corpses! Active adults can scrape their knees in corpse caves, searach for secret corpse displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Sweeping Mustang") should visit this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Darkwing Duck autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, heart, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from sunrise until something like June 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.