Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island attraction, oddly considered to be the finest beautiful attraction at Disneyland
Corpse's Lair on Bobby Burgess Island
September 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Davy Crockett -- only with less Bobby Burgess and more corpses! Children can investigate corpse caves, scramble up corpse boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tubular activist.
- After attacking this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Astronomical Outlaw") can't imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or bowel, fingernail, chest, hip, inner ear, or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- There is a hidden churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of Dalmatians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.