Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
September 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Children can crawl through corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse bridges, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain custom waivers.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Mammoth of The Park.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.