Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
August 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Geppetto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in corpse caves, hide behind corpse stuff, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction before brunch.
- Instead of waving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand cast members will want to visualize this attraction less than a half hour before everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1994, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes from the "Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer River" play.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of crocodiles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.