Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Jasmine
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
October 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Mary Poppins -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Active adults can investigate corpse caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by corpse gimmicks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This was undoubtedly Billy Bones' particularly tolerated attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.