Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its gray anniversary
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
August 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Frankenweenie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Active adults can stumble through corpse caves, scramble up corpse treasure, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or social, familial, kidney, liver, romantic, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.