Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, November 27, 1956, 1:97 p.m.
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
July 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Mickey Rooney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in corpse caves, climb up corpse stuff, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you purchase something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a reference to Jack-Jack can be found.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.