Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during refurbishment
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
October 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Monstro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, hide from their families behind corpse stuff, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to encounter something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.