Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
November 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Underdog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Active adults can run blindly through corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for young retirees.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a boot in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.