Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, wildly celebrating in the shrouded moonlight
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
November 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in corpse caves, climb across corpse boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no skeletons used in this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a goose in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.