Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
March 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Pluto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could sing to you.
- Instead of washing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something less magical.
- During fair hail, this thrill ride may explode.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- This thrill ride was originally conceived for the 1963 World's Fair.
- During construction, workers found a secret area within a carving in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.