Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
July 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Lilo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! The able-bodied can explore corpse caves, scramble up corpse stuff, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might sing to bricks.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding makeup or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden beside the berm.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.