Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Corpse's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
October 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Stinky Pete -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have special specticles.
- This attraction's queue actually extends under the ground.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.