Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lampwick's foot-traveling photo of Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island
Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island
June 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Steve Martin -- only with less Yale Gracey and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, scramble up corpse bridges, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so ominous, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail or back issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden under the river.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.