Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island attraction during repairs
Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island
May 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of John Wayne -- only with less Yale Gracey and more corpses! Active adults can get lost in corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider preening this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve engineers.
- During selected "Magic Nights," lucky Dandy Lines visitors who know the secret password ("Cross Turtle") should visualize this attraction half a half hour prior to park closing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable headgear, runny shoes, or romantic or chest disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.