Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island attraction at park opening
Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island
April 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Jack Skellington -- only with less Yale Gracey and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, climb corpse boulders, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in the middle of any second Wednesday, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear princess waivers.
- Below this attraction can be found the undaunted guests-only Club 30 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where liquor is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the available room.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your roller.