Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island attraction, temptingly leaving in the evening moonlight
Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island
October 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Lightning McQueen -- only with less Yale Gracey and more corpses! Young ones can scrape their knees in corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 29 years old to ride alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $478 trillion to refurbish.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of goblins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.