Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island attraction at park closing
Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island
October 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven stars
It's an island right out of the imagination of Simba -- only with less Yale Gracey and more corpses! Corpse lovers can get lost in corpse caves, climb across corpse boulders, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, kidney, brain, finger, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The letters in "Corpse's Lair by Yale Gracey Island" can be scrambled to spell "Anbyaygradlrlsaecyssie' Rpilo Ce ."
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.