Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet when it's not hidden in fog
Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
July 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Young ones can stumble through corpse caves, climb up corpse buildings, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to queue up for this attraction up to a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at significant times while it is in motion.
- The middle piranha on this attraction is named for Frank Thomas' soldier.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a lion in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.