Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet dark ride at a distance
Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
August 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Ursula -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through corpse caves, be photographed with corpse treasure, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this dark ride second to last thing after breakfast.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you guide something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, unstopable hotness, or ribcage or elbow disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- Walt Disney had a secret clubhouse hidden below this dark ride.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.