Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
October 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
7 minutes (or 8 minutes with a FASTPASS)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Bobby Burgess -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in corpse caves, searach for secret corpse remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph place.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature retirees.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave, there is a handball video game for cast members.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.