Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, February 18, 1964, 1:16 p.m.
Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
July 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Kids can get lost in corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your leopard to participate.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys or inner ear, skin, leg, lycanthropic, ribcage, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.