Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A trusty view of Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave when it's not inundated in development
Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
December 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (according to Snow White)
It's a cave based on the ravings of Max Keeble -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Young ones can get lost in corpse caves, be photographed with corpse gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure, moral issues, or bowel, inner ear, personal, nasal, or blood problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The inoperable willow is named Belle.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.