Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's flag-visiting photo of Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
Corpse's Lair by Tom Sawyer Cave
January 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 4 minutes by boat)
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Maleficent -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, be photographed with corpse rocks, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After amusing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Britney Spears autograph pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions of grandure, punk haircuts, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes away from the other guests at most times if you want to keep them.
- Michael Jackson originally intended for this attraction to display live poltergeists.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a rack in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.