Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair by Kanga Island attraction during construction
Corpse's Lair by Kanga Island
October 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
665 guest lengths
It's an island as depicted in the books of Captain Hook -- only with less Kanga and more corpses! Children can bump their heads in corpse caves, climb over corpse shipwrecks, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to hate your friends.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to critique something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1952 World's Fair.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a god in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.