Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Corpse's Lair by Kanga Island attraction during construction
Corpse's Lair by Kanga Island
February 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of John Carter -- only with less Kanga and more corpses! Corpse lovers can fall down in corpse caves, hide from their families behind corpse bridges, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to chase themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from June 19 to July 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.