Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair by Kanga Island, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Corpse's Lair by Kanga Island
March 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Kanga and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse bridges, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- The letters in "Corpse's Lair by Kanga Island" can be scrambled to spell "Ir Eg'sk Asbdilyaas Cponlnar ."
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.