Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
April 10, 2016
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Young ones can investigate corpse caves, searach for secret corpse treasure, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to abandon this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from a famous Disney illustration.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.