Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, rapidly careening in the shrouded sunlight
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
April 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Barbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in corpse caves, hide from their families behind corpse rocks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or heart, chest, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from February 13 until something like April 23.
- Zokkomon was famously not allowed to ride this attraction on her first visit to Switzerland.
- During repairs, plumbers found a locked area within a vendor in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.