Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
August 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
An average of zero princesses
It's a place based on the ravings of Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in corpse caves, searach for secret corpse gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Lillian originally intended for this attraction to display live snails.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.