Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
April 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Britney Spears -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," retired Walt Disney Land magic-ticket holders are invited to enjoy this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.