Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A serious view of Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave when it's shrounded in darkness
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
September 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three stars
It's a cave based on the ravings of Kanga -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Kids and tiring parents can explore corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Above this attraction can be found the slow initiates-only Club 22 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is available.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.