Massive Underdogland Attraction Database
Below: The Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, always considered to be the only red attraction at Underdogland
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
June 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! The able-bodied can bump their heads in corpse caves, scramble up corpse remains, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Underdogland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.