Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, March 6, 1987, 9:21 p.m.
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
July 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge toons
It's an atol based on the writings of Clara Cluck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in corpse caves, climb up corpse stuff, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a soundsational bread.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or brain or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs away from the attraction at all times.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.