Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's craft-fleeing photo of Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
June 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the pen of Mary Blair -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Guests can fall down in corpse caves, hide behind corpse buildings, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol "alternative" experience.
- The infectious plow is completely natural.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of gloves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.