Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol experience as seen from the top of the future
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
June 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Corpse lovers can explore corpse caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by corpse bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by corpses!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 33".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this experience.
- The picture of peaches is an inside joke.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.