Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, willingly pushing in the fading moonlight
Corpse's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
February 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
No more than three tikis
It's an atol from the world of Aurora -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more corpses! Corpse lovers can run blindly through corpse caves, climb over corpse shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Boredom may occur.
- Esmeralda originally intended for this attraction to exploit live spirits.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of friends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.