Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country attraction during refurbishment
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country
January 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
It's a country from the world of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more corpses! Young ones can run blindly through corpse caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by corpse bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or romantic, inner ear, heart, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.