Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country
January 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more corpses! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse remains, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The chipmunk in the TV room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Along the Tauntaun".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of leopards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.