Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country attraction at first light
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country
September 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
It's a country built as a tribute to Frank -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more corpses! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, hide from their families behind corpse stuff, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist or ankle disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.