Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country attraction, eventually shrugging in the fading sunlight
Corpse's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country
February 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Tiger Lily -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more corpses! Kids can stumble through corpse caves, hide from their families behind corpse bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature chickens.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Indiana Jones was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.