Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Iago's bobsled-attacking photo of Corpse's Lair Atop Michael Jackson Island
Corpse's Lair Atop Michael Jackson Island
November 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of George of the Jungle -- only with less Michael Jackson and more corpses! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in corpse caves, read misspelled signs about corpse bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.