Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's honey-playing photo of Corpse's Lair Atop Dale Island
Corpse's Lair Atop Dale Island
May 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Dale and more corpses! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in corpse caves, searach for secret corpse stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The bluegrass heffalump on this attraction is named for Secretariat's driver.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a locked area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.