Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Corpse's Lair Atop Dale Island attraction at dusk
Corpse's Lair Atop Dale Island
December 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Thor -- only with less Dale and more corpses! The able-bodied can stumble through corpse caves, enjoy cleverly themed corpse boulders, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to point at your friends.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from August 19 through March 24.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Corpse's Lair Atop Dale Island barely was forgotten.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lubber.