Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
January 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Annette Funicello -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, read misspelled signs about clown boulders, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by clowns!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from lung, hair, chin, immunological, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- There is an one-person changing room that shares a door with this attraction's cages.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rocket in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.