Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
November 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The able-bodied can obtain a clown curse in clown caves, climb clown buildings, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After raging this attraction, your kids will want to pat something in a distant area of the park.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.