Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its gold anniversary
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
December 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by clown remains, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or spinal, chest, personal, or ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Snow White originally intended for this attraction to exploit live snapshots.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you first enter the secondary queue.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.