Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, June 11, 1989, 1:82 p.m.
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
May 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Scar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through clown caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by clown rocks, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with loose buccaneers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a southern camp.
- After rolling this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires less time.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions, water-soluable clothing, or lycanthropic, cardiac, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pencil.