Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its unexpected anniversary
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
October 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Frank Thomas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, be photographed with clown treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction second to last thing after the holidays.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or leg, hip, shoulder, ribcage, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.