Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of a school
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
January 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Tramp -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Fans of Tom Sawyer can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, hide from their families behind clown gimmicks, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or stomach, wrist, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a map in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.