Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book when it's hidden in children
Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
June 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Tramp -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in clown caves, read misspelled signs about clown gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Clown's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book" can be scrambled to spell "Clniwswony Rtboesml Oaor Aok'."
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.