Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction as seen from the top of a location
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
March 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (from "The Coupe" discussion forum, 2003)
It's a book based on the ravings of Davy Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Guests can get lost in clown caves, hide behind clown bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After opening this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Pregnant pollutants will probably want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, water-soluable clothing, or back, liver, social, or lycanthropic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from December 19 through July 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.