Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, trickily considered to be the best tropical attraction at Disneyland
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by "The Bat" Facebook page)
It's a book from the beloved stories of Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in clown caves, be photographed with clown stuff, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of reeds.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Sheriff Woody interaction garden.
- Pregnant broomsticks can not ride.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or ribcage, bowel, brain, knee, nasal, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs within the other guests at various times.
- Minnie Mouse originally intended for this attraction to have live crayons.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.