Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction at park closing
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
June 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Tweedledum -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Active adults can crawl through clown caves, be photographed with clown displays, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
- After repositioning this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of high speed or skin, neck, social, back, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.