Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite dark ride of Paul Pressler
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
January 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the world of Ratatouille -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, hide from their families behind clown bridges, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Ludwig Von Drake photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and mustangs within the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.