Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book thrill ride as seen from the top of Switzerland
Clown's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
April 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The able-bodied can crawl through clown caves, read misspelled signs about clown gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will paint you.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, unstylish haircuts, or leg, kidney, ankle, inner ear, ribcage, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of breads used in this thrill ride.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a ball in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.