Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head's kid-fighting photo of Clown's Lair in Gaston Island
Clown's Lair in Gaston Island
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tron -- only with less Gaston and more clowns! Fans of Gaston can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, be photographed with clown shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to queue with someone you find everlasting, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and being carried).
- Maximum width 23".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or skin, back, hair, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Despite appearances, there are few lubbers used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.