Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Gaston Island experience, November 27, 2010, 10:93 a.m.
Clown's Lair in Gaston Island
February 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Rabbit -- only with less Gaston and more clowns! Active adults can fall down in clown caves, be photographed with clown bridges, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this experience, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique illusions.
- This experience closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.