Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Gaston Island attraction during construction
Clown's Lair in Gaston Island
January 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Dave Smith -- only with less Gaston and more clowns! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in clown caves, climb up clown bridges, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from March 19 through August 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.