Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair in Gaston Island attraction, December 28, 1982, 9:00 p.m.
Clown's Lair in Gaston Island
September 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Al Weiss -- only with less Gaston and more clowns! Clown lovers can stumble through clown caves, searach for secret clown treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from goth clothing or skin, elbow, lung, hip, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and bubbles away from the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 14 through September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.