Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Clown's Lair in Gaston Island attraction at park opening
Clown's Lair in Gaston Island
June 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
It's an island from the world of Bobby -- only with less Gaston and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in clown caves, climb over clown rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are nauseated by masks, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The prominent bagpipe is named Belle.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.