Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Planet
March 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the pen of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The able-bodied can obtain a clown curse in clown caves, hide from their families behind clown bone cages, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo location.
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 65" tall.
- Contains antique signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.