Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
November 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (from movie critic Sallah)
It's a forest based on the ravings of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Guests can obtain a clown curse in clown caves, enjoy cleverly themed clown bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Walt Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more exciting.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Balloon of New Orleans.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.