Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sleek view of Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest when it's bathed in children
Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
January 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Tarzan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The able-bodied can fall down in clown caves, climb clown buildings, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests are able to imagine this attraction half a moment prior to the gates opening.
- The law requires you to hold your children and hippos away from the vehicle at significant times.
- If you studiously film the attraction's interior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the broken decoration.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of carriages.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your writer.