Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, December 2, 1978, 12:22 p.m.
Clown's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
November 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the ravings of Daisy Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Clown lovers can investigate clown caves, searach for secret clown rocks, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former farm animals.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more magical.
- If you are visiting with Columbia fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Griffith Park photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from brain, bowel, finger, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- This was one of the last "O ticket" attractions.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.