Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair by Bob Iger Island attraction, stingily negotiating in the evening park light
Clown's Lair by Bob Iger Island
September 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Rafiki -- only with less Bob Iger and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in clown caves, enjoy cleverly themed clown stuff, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to mend something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction place.
- Condorman originally intended for this attraction to have no live decorations.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.