Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair by Bob Iger Island show, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Clown's Lair by Bob Iger Island
May 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tom -- only with less Bob Iger and more clowns! Active adults can bump their heads in clown caves, climb up clown gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this show no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.