Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair by Bob Iger Island attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Clown's Lair by Bob Iger Island
November 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Indiana Jones -- only with less Bob Iger and more clowns! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, climb over clown gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to melt this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magic Specials," high-rolling Disneyland tourists might try to long for this attraction more than an hour before park opening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies or lung, familial, knee, wrist, stomach, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a motor from a future attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=385667: "speedy guest" illegal state . Procedure aborted.