Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park opening
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
August 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through clown caves, read misspelled signs about clown bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be full of guests.
- Instead of snapping this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.