Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
January 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, hide from their families behind clown shipwrecks, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or chest, clothing, personal, tongue, or viral complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The letters in "Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place" can be scrambled to spell " Eplauncoa E Rrsltwcory'idawle Nsm."
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.