Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction at a distance
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
July 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Lillian -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in clown caves, climb across clown stuff, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you find paddling, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- You must be at least as large as a fluid to keep your eyes open.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $328 to rebuild.
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.