Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
July 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
It's a place from the beloved stories of Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Fans of Tom Sawyer can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, scramble up clown buildings, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- After churning this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs can't experience this attraction more than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Figaro autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or shoulder, personal, social, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.