Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at night
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
January 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Ursula -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! The imaginative can explore clown caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by clown gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by clowns!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of people.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and tipping generously).
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- The trees visible from this attraction are haunted by escaped toons.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.