Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at a distance
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
January 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Zokkomon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in clown caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by clown displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Lampwick meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- In 1979, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the popular "Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest" documentary.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a hero in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.