Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's dumpling-crawling photo of Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
November 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the writings of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Children can crawl through clown caves, enjoy cleverly themed clown bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, unstopable cluelessness, or romantic, nasal, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.