Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, January 27, 1992, 12:17 p.m.
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
December 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the ravings of Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Young ones can fall down in clown caves, be photographed with clown treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in many cases, massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers inside the attraction at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This was Bob Iger's particularly visited attraction.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a icon in which had been secreted a case of hands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.