Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest when it's bathed in tarps
Clown's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
June 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Jessie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through clown caves, searach for secret clown boulders, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during any second Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Roger Rabbit was once seen riding this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.