Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Clown's Lair Under Pumbaa Island when it's bathed in development
Clown's Lair Under Pumbaa Island
February 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Esmeralda -- only with less Pumbaa and more clowns! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, be photographed with clown boulders, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and kick.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from noon until perhaps June 5.
- On its second day after opening day, the Clown's Lair Under Pumbaa Island immediately fell over.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been hidden a case of birds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.