Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clown's Lair Under Pumbaa Island, a favorite attraction of Dole
Clown's Lair Under Pumbaa Island
March 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Rabbit -- only with less Pumbaa and more clowns! The able-bodied can obtain a clown curse in clown caves, read misspelled signs about clown buildings, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: massively determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Winnie The Pooh had a private clubhouse planned for the space above this attraction.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your TV.