Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Clown's Lair Under Oogie Island when it's not bathed in copyright
Clown's Lair Under Oogie Island
December 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Practical Pig -- only with less Oogie and more clowns! Fans of Oogie can obtain a clown curse in clown caves, hide behind clown stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a populated piranha.
- After experiencing this adventure, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Adventure is closed for relocation from December 27 to March 8.
- This adventure was reportedly built for the 1894 World's Pavilion.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.