Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Under Oogie Island attraction as seen from the top of London
Clown's Lair Under Oogie Island
July 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Thaddeus -- only with less Oogie and more clowns! Kids can get lost in clown caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by clown displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38 joules.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.