Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clown's Lair Under Oogie Island attraction at first light
Clown's Lair Under Oogie Island
January 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Art Linkletter -- only with less Oogie and more clowns! The imaginative can fall down in clown caves, hide from their families behind clown stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could talk to films.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum width 67".
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.