Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's perch-rusting photo of Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
April 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Condorman -- only with less Wally Boag and more clowns! Fans of Wally Boag can bump their heads in clown caves, hide behind clown bridges, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from March 1 through June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.