Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island attraction during refurbishment
Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
November 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Hercules -- only with less Wally Boag and more clowns! The imaginative can stumble through clown caves, climb across clown shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tubular children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- On its first decade after opening, the Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island nearly fell over.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.