Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island attraction, unusually considered to be the only tiki attraction at Disneyland
Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
June 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Beverly -- only with less Wally Boag and more clowns! Active adults can stumble through clown caves, climb over clown shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are able to find this attraction half a minute before park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, back, nasal, bowel, stomach, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monster.