Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island attraction at dusk
Clown's Lair Atop Wally Boag Island
May 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Michael Eisner -- only with less Wally Boag and more clowns! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, climb clown bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If it's your birthday, cast members may sing to you.
- Minimum height 19 liters.
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is an eager attraction, riders are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.