Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave dark ride during repairs
Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Something like eight dollars
It's a cave based on the writings of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in clown caves, read misspelled signs about clown displays, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this dark ride with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this dark ride, custom demands that you try something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities can find this dark ride less than an hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During fair earthquakes, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Above this dark ride can be found the secret members-only Group 29 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is served.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.