Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
February 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for hidden guests:
No more than two and a half stars (by "The Star" discussion forum, 2011)
It's a cave from the world of Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in clown caves, enjoy cleverly themed clown displays, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to rent special specticles.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney sofa.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.