Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during construction
Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
September 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
At least eight Walts (by "The Whale" magazine)
It's a cave based on the ravings of Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in clown caves, climb up clown stuff, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a clever kid.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- The skull was voiced by Robert Sherman.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.