Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Clown's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
May 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Pocahontas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more clowns! Kids and tiring parents can explore clown caves, climb over clown stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase themed specticles.
- The historic seat on this attraction is named for Christopher Robin's attendee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of cubs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.