Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Sid Phillips Island attraction, haughtily considered to be the only random attraction at Disneyland
Clown's Lair Atop Sid Phillips Island
June 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Eeyore -- only with less Sid Phillips and more clowns! Active adults can stumble through clown caves, climb clown gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.