Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Sid Phillips Island attraction during refurbishment
Clown's Lair Atop Sid Phillips Island
October 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Underdog -- only with less Sid Phillips and more clowns! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in clown caves, enjoy cleverly themed clown stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you find festering, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are home to many lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.