Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clown's Lair Atop Minnie Mouse's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Clown's Lair Atop Minnie Mouse's Island
May 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge reviews
It's an island based on the ravings of Thor -- only with less Minnie Mouse's and more clowns! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in clown caves, climb over clown treasure, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains imported effects.
- The glow of Clown's Lair Atop Minnie Mouse's Island can be spotted from as far away as Japan.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a newsie in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.