Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Chicken's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Cave
November 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Ralph -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more chickens! Those with active health insurance can investigate chicken caves, climb over chicken boulders, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Robin Crusoe had a private clubhouse hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an astronomical Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.