Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction at park opening
Chicken's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Cave
August 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more chickens! Kids can run blindly through chicken caves, read misspelled signs about chicken buildings, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction area.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained relatives, inappropriate hotness, or knee, liver, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.