Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's Lair on Jay Rasulo Island attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Chicken's Lair on Jay Rasulo Island
August 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Nikki -- only with less Jay Rasulo and more chickens! Fans of Jay Rasulo can search for treasure bolted to the walls in chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by chickens!
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to ride this attraction for a minute after less important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from leg, ribcage, wrist, nasal, or brain disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.