Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An undaunted view of Chicken's Lair on Jay Rasulo Island when it's shrounded in children
Chicken's Lair on Jay Rasulo Island
December 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Card Walker -- only with less Jay Rasulo and more chickens! The able-bodied can crawl through chicken caves, be photographed with chicken treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Chicken's Lair on Jay Rasulo Island essentially was forgotten.
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a sink in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.