Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Chicken's Lair in Zokkomon Island attraction during construction
Chicken's Lair in Zokkomon Island
July 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Goofy -- only with less Zokkomon and more chickens! Kids and tiring parents can explore chicken caves, hide from their families behind chicken bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Walt Disney Land hotel guests can queue up for this attraction up to a moment before its opening.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches under the river.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.